Thursday, November 12, 2009

Subject: Don't Lie to Kids

A guy is sunbathing nude at the beach. A little girl comes up to him, so he covers his
privates with a newspaper..

The little girl says, 'What's under there?' The man says, 'A bird.' The girl goes away and the man falls asleep. He wakes up in a hospital and in great pain. A doctor & a policeman are at his bed, and the Dr. asks, "Do you remember what happened?"

The man answers, 'I don't know. I was at the beach and I fell asleep after talking to
a little girl."

The policeman says "I asked her what happened? She said, 'I didn't do anything to the man, but while he was sleeping, I played with his bird. Then it spit at me! ...so I broke its neck, burned its nest, and smashed its two little eggs!"

DON'T LIE TO KIDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment