Tuesday, March 24, 2009

2nd driving lesson

2nd driving lesson



raining heavily this morning..
i want to sleep
but kena wake by sister..
because i need to follow them to scholl to get LCCI form..
sad case for me..
cannot sleep...
nice weather you know?
piggy loooooves to Sleeep....

jam everywhere..
i mean just SS2.
roundabout..
jam jam jam..
turn here turn there..
clever mummy turn to sea park.
no jam
haha..
heart her.

drop bro & sis..
we went to BP, TNB, Post Office, and kai ma's house..
the baby is super cute!!
me love baby!
the boy boy is cute too..
fat fat de,
not real fat..
but
lolz...i don't know how to explain to you guys.
i can just say that they memang all CUTE!

reached home at 12.30pm.
bath..
and wait for ALex..
he reach my house at 1pm sharp..
the 1st thing he said is..
today we are going to highway..
waliao..
i am so shock you know?
today is my 2nd driving lesson.
and he tells me i am going to drive in highway...
zzz

=.="

i am super swt that time and i said don't want lar.
then he said i need to go exam le..therefore MUST..
i drive..
I MEMANG DRIVING!

and i drive to SS2 roundabout..
this morning super jam and flooded that one.

he tell me that i am going to drive to KLANG..
i was like OMG!
Klang!
waliao...far dao...
zzz and =.=" again..

then i asked him where will i be having my driving test..he says kepong..
ok..
after klang..we went to KEpong..
we stop at traffic light..and he suddenly said this to me..
人真的不可貌相哦。。
then i reply ya lor..memang cannot..
then he said
一开始我看到你以为你驾车时会很怕。。
怎知道。你很镇定和已经懂几时需要怎样怎样了。。
haha..
me so pai seh that time..
haha..

i asked him about sue.
then he said sue drives fastly..
and alex said that i drve dao he can sleep.
then i zha back him
:> of course lar..cause you drive so fast and always drift mar..
then he said that
: my sleep means..
i can relax when i sit your car..
lolz..
pai seh cause misunderstood..

i drive up the slope,
before the slope..
i am so scare that will sei fo..
but..i success!!!
haha..

and..when i nearly reach slope.
i scare i will sei fo..
i keep said charm lor..
how how how to alex
then he said that won't be so easy to sei fo de..
then
i success!!!
haha
happy dao me ar..

and before we reached his house.
we passby tarc.
and you know who i saw?
i saw JASON CHONG KOK JIN AND WONG BING XIONG!!!
i am sooooooo surprise..haha

well ...
i am really super happy today..
when i reach home
i tell mummy and daddy..
and they feel happy for me..
haha

heart them

muackzz....




FOONG FOONG LOVES DRIVING!

3rd driving lesson...
april fool...1-4-09
wish me luck because i'll learn parking and up to slope.

No comments:

Post a Comment