Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Monday

wake up at 8.30am..
do you know why?
let me tell you...
I'm going to Time Square & Sg Wang with EE ZHEN...
sms her at 9am..
no reply..
call her..
her mom answers..
she says, zhen not yet wakes up o..let me wake her up now..
i wait...wait .... and wait...
then her mom comes back and says will ask zhen to call me back later..
9.45am..
i call her again..
her mom says not yet wake ...lolz
i should call her pig but not penguin...
(no lar...cause she slept at 7am mar...haha...want to know why? it because of watching dvd and fan ing...)

10am.
i reaCh her house..
wait for 5 minutes..
she comes out...
with a blur face..haha
(she will sure kill me when she see this...)

my mom fetch us to taman paramount lrt station...
luckily i borrow touch & go from mom..
if not ....sure will super regret..
we stop at kl central then walk to monorail..
so far you know?
no more shortcuts le..
we reach Time Square at 11.15am.
we are super hungry and do not know what to eat..
then we decided to eat KFC.
long time did not eat le..
this time eat KFC = my breakfast pula..
haha

while eating..
keep boom EE ZHEN..
haha..
only she knows what i mean...

after we had our ''breakfast''
we went to GSC
i wanted to watch Race To Witch MOuntain de...
but zhen wants to watch MArley and Me.
(i already had the dvd for Marley and me..)
haiz...what to do..
this is what 14 years friendships are...
i accompany her to watch Marley and me...
nice show lar..
but too long..
2 hours you know?

after movie...
she want to go to gasoline...
i pei her lor...

then i start to find my bag..
i think that i want too high standard..
i find a bag for 3 months in 3 different shopping malls and i couldn't find it..
haiz..sad case for me..

we walk to Sg Wang.
zhen bought a white T-shirt
me still finding my bag..haiz

5pm..
i still cannot find dao my bag
i am so sad and i ask zhen to kill me.
she said that she doesn't want to go into jail...zzz

we walk back to Time Square
walk walk walk..
i saw a white bag...
i love it..
and bought it with RM35.
haiz
expensive..i know..
i also bought a wallet, RM26..
and i spent RM101 today..
zzz

6pm..
walked monorail..
many people.
jam everywhere.
reached kl central..
waliao a!!
i finally know what is sardin fish or pancake!
super super many people
haiz
too bad no pictures to show you all.
memang scary..

reached taman paramount at 6.50pm
while waiting for zhen's mom
a car park in front of us.
there was a baby in front.
super cute.
i say hi to him
and he waves at me
and he fly kiss to me
wakaka,,
zhen does not have
he just fly kiss to ME
BLEK..
haha


HAPPY FOONG FOONG

No comments:

Post a Comment