Thursday, April 23, 2009

marching competition

as today..
i woke up at 3.40am..
yesterday i sms my friends to sms me to wake me up at 3.40am..
and all my friends really sms me at that time..
some didn't sleep just to sms me to wake me up..
some still playing facebook..
some sms me overtime cause too tired..
but..
really wants to thank those who sms me.

i thought i was late..
cause jue told me she will reach my house at 4.30am..
i brushed my teeth then went down to cook maggi mee.
after i finish eating is already 4.15am..
and i not bath yet..
at that time i thought i was late already..
i sms mun that i late already..
then she ask me faster bath lar..
i rushed to bath..
wore my full u..
without sash..
very funny look..
i was like wearing pyjamas..
exactly 4.30am..
i waited jue..
i sms mun i was ready..
mun so shock..wah so fast ar...haha
i'm foong mar..sure can get ready on time..
then i waited jue from 4.30-4.45am.. lolz..


5 am..
we reached school..
so black..
lots of cars drove into school..
i gave them beret..
help them to wear beret..
then we practised our marching..

7am..
we walked to esso....
saw miss margaret at 7-11..
had a little chat..
got into our bus..
cuti2 malaysia..haha


8am..
we reached sepang formula 1 circuit..
haha.
this was my 1st time been there..
quite shock lar..
when we reached there..
all girls...with ah hem..
we tried our tepukan, hormat..
dua stu dua stu dua stu..
haha.
*(so tired now..although i slept for 2 hours just now..but still very very tired..)


we marched..
fifth team..
others so geng..
ours? ... nc
but what to do?
we used 10 hours to train and come for competition already..
we marched till like that already very geng lor..
haha..
after marching..
we totally didn't think anything..
but just talk..buy cold drinks.
haha..
but the drinks sold there are just ice. with colour..
no taste at all..haha

haiz..
lazy to type le.
very tired..
msn ing with ccs and ivan..
i made ivan gek le..
sorry kor..
don't angry lar

No comments:

Post a Comment