Wednesday, August 5, 2009

i pass! i pass! i pass!

i did not go to school today because i went for driving test
i waited for alex at 7am sharp.
he reached my house at 7.30am.
and the other guy who went for test is hew shih ngen.
he is studying at HELP now.
we reached segambut at nearly 8am.
just a few people only.
i think is too early.
we waited and waited.
my number was 120.
one session 60 people.
i was the 2nd session.
while he is the 3rd.because he was 121

i waited until 9.50am only 2nd session
that was the time that started to rain..
rain heavily.
those jpj asked us do we still want to continue.
all of us say yes.
and most of us pass.!
(today is just for those who retake slope, parking and 3 point turn)
i finished at 11.30am.
waited for shih ngen.
and back at12noon.

after 2 months of waiting.
i finally pass my driving test.
alex told me that i will get my p license next week! NEXT WEEK! I REPEAT NEXT WEEK!
i am so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment