Tuesday, August 11, 2009

nobody will find me le.

nobody will find me anymore.
nobody will sms me anymore.
and it makes me don't want to use hp anymore.
only sms with yeng everyday.

just now laugh dao i stomach pain because ......
haha..
gtg..
lots homework..
nearly 10 homework.
and and and..
yesterday i did my log book till 2am only sleep.
and today miss margaret sign the test card for me..
i still left knots and hiking..
then tomorrow i'm going to hulu selangor..
conduct activity.then i can get my waran..
i feel so happy cause finally can finish it..
and..
yesterday miss margaret ask me to take pc during bakp this year.
i was so swt..
she planned everything for me le

next week exam..
i don't feel like going to school.
cause i don't even start studying.
haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment