Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pyramid

Pyramid


woke at 6am in the morning.
accompany mom to market
saw ee zhen's mom
say hi lor
then bought dvd

reach home do housework
then watch yes man

then dad came back
then went out for lunch
then zc sms me
ask me out
ok lor
to sp this time
1st mv
2nd 1u
3rd sp
i think this is the last time go out ba

he is going to ns le
for me
i don't know i'm going or not
haiz
sad

fc going sabah
tze wei going perak
al at selangor de
haiz

with him
ok lar.
funny lor
he gila gila de
today he didn't eat dao medicine

reach home
on9 check ns
don't have my name
haiz
suan le lar

yw msn me
to cheer me
but
i'm sorry
u make things worst
u make me more gek only

lots of friends ask me don't emo le.
i'm sorry
i'll try

but
i already make the decision not to go to the blog and any of the class gathering anymore
therefore
please don't inform me

thanks'
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment