Saturday, February 14, 2009

VAlentine day

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY TO EVERYONE o...
and Happy Single Awareness Day

D ask me out for breakfast today...
but me sleep till 10..therefore sorry ar...

E ask me go ts..
but i got guide meeting....sorry ar..
dun gek..

K ask me go sp...
i want take care my siblings...sorry ar..

classmates ask me go class gathering..
sorry ar..i got guides meeting..

today ..i'm going back to chs for guides senior meeting as well as celebrating Miss Margaret de birthday...her birthday is 2mr....

went to mv yesterday..
lots of couple..
all bc buying presie...
lolz..
now only buy?

saw some sentosa de guy buy ring...haha
RM16 only de...

kinda sad can't go to class gathering..haiz
someone some more say me not going she also not going lor ...lolz...

No comments:

Post a Comment