Sunday, May 31, 2009

the day before monday..

tomorrow i'll wake up at 5.15am..
must reach at 7am..at shah alam.
hong jin jia xin and lee heng will come to my house.
i told hong jin that she must reach my house at exactly 6.30am.
she asked if she reach at 6.31am?
then i said i will go to shah alam already..haha.
i've get ready everything.
i sudah pk ..
i know i'll stay in 5 star beach hotel, will go to terengganu prime minister's house.
but. i pk le lar..
need RM700 for the whole trip.
bus fare, fees, poclet money, uniforms.
foong foong pk..really pk.
but something shuang is i've never been to terengganu..
hope i'll enjot there although i know that everyday just meeting meeting in blue uniform.
5 days wearing the same blue uni..
i look so weird and funny in my blue uniform too.
don't know where i should hide my face.
haiz.
wish me luck.
must miss me o..



















three of us got mo qi..spot our mouth





the account pn quek gave us..

steamboat + bbq





they watching football

No comments:

Post a Comment