Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Form six life..

me and mun..sin chien gave me the lolipop..she came back to see us..(actually she came to see her juniors in edufair..not us..but i pulled her to my class...)

sin chien ...told u i am super black..

sin chien took this pic for me..so zi lian of me..haha
that's pei li beside me..haha..

monday and tuesday..
having fun writing letters with wu jiang de..
haha..
don't know is he or she..
but anyway..
i am happy to write letter with wu jiang de..

this is what my angel asked me today..
世界所有的猪都死光。
猜一个歌名。。。


guess lar..
write comments..
very swt de..

my angel wrote me a super cold joke too..
haha..
these 2 days i'm happy..
didn't think of d.i.e..

but..
today need to finish doing 30 maths questions..
and each question got a-e .
haiz..
hard..


No comments:

Post a Comment