Monday, July 6, 2009

爱笑的朋友

today i went to school
luckily no more fever and feeling ok..
class only have 7 people.
aunty was absent
everyone hooray..

ping yeng got her present from ding sheng.
surprisingly..one of it is mine..
XD.
last friday i accompanied ping yeng to find ding sheng..
and i asked him why he give present to others but didn't give me..
then i reminded him to give me present..
XD.
i was just joking that time..
i thought he won't keep in mind de..
mana tau..
today he really gave me a present..
XD.
very swt lar..
he gave me a mirror.
he wrote some words in ping yeng's letter.
(girls need to ban mei..something like that lar..forgotten.)
oh ya..something funny is.
he forgotten my name..(last week i got show him my name tag.)
but he wrote something that describe me..
guess what?
he wrote..
the mirror 是给你那个爱笑的朋友。。
XD..
i got new nickname again..
haha


_____________________________________________________________


after school, stayed back for lower 6 meeting..
er..
what i can conclude is..
my class l6a memang hard to social with other l classes.
not we don't want to..
but..
haiz..
you know lar..
my class just 11 person..
we are like the other world of them liao.
they said bout this problem today..
unity.
kita tak ada unity yet..
haiz..
(i tau upper six sangat unity..
haiz)






(recently macam lots things to blog hor? thanks to from 6 life..)

No comments:

Post a Comment