Thursday, July 9, 2009

gek!don't make me more gek!

went to school today.
talked to you siang and chia lit.
they let me cold dao them le.
keep laughing.

after that jie min told me that mm wants to see me and ask bout reunion high tea.
pei li, me n wei lin went to find her.
we went.
i still lai ye.very pain.
went inside.
stand in front of her.
she said don't show me your chou lian.

she asked bout the reunion high tea.
shoot shoot shoot..
she said
i dun want to say bout wei lin le.
then looking at me.
said..u foong ling i'm looking at you..bla bla bla..
(fierce tone)

at first juniors wanted to go there by bus de.
everything settle.
then now.
she wanted me to find 13-15 cars to fetch 50 juniors+seniors.
u tell me how lar.
then she said she wants surat kebenaran.
last time coh dinner don't even need surat kebenaran.now the same event she wants it.
cause she said teachers going.
3 periods i'm not at class.
kena shoot by pn yap rio.
then asked other guides teachers going or not.
they said no.
then went to tell mm no teachers going.
then no need again.


i gek!
i memang gek!

now thinking hard this saturday going where better?
you tell me..
u will choose to go to play with seniors that are kind or you want to go to guides that treated you invisibly?

No comments:

Post a Comment