Sunday, July 5, 2009

Don't worry,not h1n1..

Yesterday,
i went to guides activity.
from 7am till 12.30pm.
i went there..
but they treat me invisible
(they busy doing their things but see dao also didn't call)
i sien dao bao..
sek kim also sien..
then she decided to go to amcorp mall.
we went there at 11am.
12.15pm only came back..
at first we want to park the car outside the lodge de.
but i saw lots guides at canteen then we u turn lor.
while u turning, i saw my brother masuk baris.
then i asked sek kim to stop her car.(in the middle of the road at tapak)
i took my brother's picture..
took 3 pictures..then faster cabut..before cabut..saw chang meng and seng tzer laughing..
so fish..

reached home then had my luch then on9.
on9 until 4.30pm..went to fetch brother and sister from tuition.
they wanted to eat durian.
so we went..
we bought two..
after we ate, we went home..
that time..
i felt my body so hot..
hot dao head pain..(yesterday weather also very hot liao de)
i felt aslept..
when i woke up.
pimples came out.
pain dao..
100F..
i didn't take my dinner..
after bath continue sleep..tired..
mom waked me up at 10pm.
she said bring me to clinic.
i went..
i so scared i kena h1n1..
luckily not..
is sore throat only..
scare dao me ar.
after medicine. i went to sleep.(11pm)

woke at 9.30am today.
wrote letter to electric bill.
my words are so ugly.
because i ate the medicine to relax my body and sleep de.
whole body no energy when i woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment