Wednesday, September 16, 2009

gek..

you know why i gek mar?
today morning.
pui san and nydeaa came to find me.
they gave me menu perkhemahan..
i was like..what de..
why give me.
i am the QM meh..
deng..i don't want lor.
yesterday i only discuss with pei li said that i don't want to be qm and pc.
then today recess i went to miss margaret's office.
she asked me ..
october 9-11 camp do you want to go?
i said i don't want.
i really busy dao want die..
every week camping you know mar?

9-11/10/09- oc camp
13-16/11/09 permit- she wants me to take qm test
23-26/11/09 taman negara
1-3/12/09 bakp -she wants me to take pc test
6-10/12/09 not sure the date going penang with ampang friends.
13-15/12/09 girls summit camp

deng you say lar..i really busy dao sot..
at her office..
she was on the phone with pn tek for 10 minutes
then nearly 2 periods at her office
i was supposed to be in class cause maths-jeya
pei li yee theng and i were at mm office.
and we did not go back to class.
therefore class left 2 people that is hui xian and yeng.
then jeya came to mm office to catch us..
scold us.
deng gao her.
some more said tomorrow stayback for class
fuck.
and she was like specific said that i called the other 2 not to go back to class de..fuck..
really so pissed off.


isaac sms me ask me that next week free boh..
ask me can go out for dinner and movie or not.
he said he will not be around on my birthday.
therefore wants to celebrate earlier..
he said go to tony roma beef steak but too bad i can't eat beef.

sek kim called me last sunday to book me for next week go to sungei wang.

then mom book me to go to ampang.

then my 3 essays book me ..

today i sms sek kim ask her want to go watch movie boh.
she said ok but after 6pm.
but 5pm rain heavily..
then i sms her cancel lar..
haiz..
the rain makes me emo.

slept at 5.30pm..set alram to wake at 6pm..
i woke at 6pm.
but continue to sleep.
woke at 7.15pm to have dinner..
woke up see my hp..
14 sms.
lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment