Monday, January 12, 2009

2 days didn't online....

well...2 days didn't see me online...miss me?

SAturday ( Undang day )
7.30am - wake up
8.15am - on the way to sea park and meu ye called me
8.30am - reach new world
8.45am - going to kayu arah by uncle's van ( didn't see the plat number and just sit into the van )
9.00am - reach there...waliao...so many people...what de...nearly 200
9.10am - pay Rm10 to get red card...give IC....thumbprint..
and you know what!!! I GOT FINGERPRINT ar!!! I am so happy
9.30am - go to classroom..choose a nice place....( to sleep? no...i'm very guai de..not like someone...haha
9.40am - watch funny movies
10.00am - change classroom...what de...not enough big...haiz
10.05am - i see my lao po and i shout LAO PO from far..haha...lao po so pai seh
10.10am - sms fang then lao po said want to divorce with me cause i with my ex lao po...swt dao..but lao po is the one who got two lao gong...
10.15am - sit in the center of the room..those malay and indian so bad..keep shake their legs..and my chair also shake....haiz...air cond beside me...swt(cause go see lao po go into classroom no place le...
10.20am - wait teacher..continue watching funny movies
11.15am - teacher finally comes in..swt..so long...
11.20am - talk crap...start the class..
1.00pm - lunch break...kap leng zai? nonono...no leng zai...all malay indian
2.00pm - back to class...watch funny movies AGAIN
3.15pm - teacher walk in...say sorry and ask us ok or not? i shake my head...NO WAY MAN..I'M NOT OK
4.00pm - end of class....swt dao...5 hours here start from 11am...
4.15pm - check out...thumbprint again..oh yes ...i got...
4.30pm - don't know where is the uncle..lao po saw me..i hug her....miss her lots
5.00pm - boss of new world fetch us to Sea Park KFC
5.15pm - eat potato
6.00pm- reach home...too tired..sleep..
7.00pm - wake up...bath
8.00pm - go to paramount vegetArian shop...eat
8.30pm - go 1u...when walk outside saw 2 fit fit de guy..damn yeng...long time didn't kap zai liao..so high gei that moment...sms xinyi n kor..haha
8.45pm - reach 1u
8.50pm - shop...buy watch..picture time...
10.00pm - go home....didn't buy anything..swatch latest watch not nice...
10.30pm - reach home....sleep...

classroom

lao po mei fang carmen

my bro wrote this..sot de


Foong Ling Pic


No comments:

Post a Comment