Friday, January 2, 2009

COuntdown!

waliao...so high gei lar...finally 31st december jor...waited this day for whole year liao..

this year i no need to ask my parent they also will let me go...cause my dad had promised me last year...wakaka( although i also went to 1u to count last year..special thanks to Ai Yan and family)

well..where do i start from..ok..let's start from who fetch me to 1u this year...
Thank YOu very much to Ching Li Hao, Bryan or Brian..which i like Bryan de name more fetched me to 1u...he reached my home at around 5.55pm if i not mistaken...then i reached 1u at 6.15pm? i guess...(pai seh lar..didnt take his picture..and i know he won't let me to take de...but...in his car very fun...keep laughing..haha)

i reached 1u..i used public phone to call yan yue( hp boh lui jor...so charm..)yy said that they all at old wing..lolz.so far..i need to walk from one end to another end..charm..

i met them...their face were so shock..u know why? cause this is the 1st time i wear skirt and high heels to go out with friends...

ok..now what...discuss where to eat...AGAIN...i hate to think what to eat..so charm..then one of them said eat Shabu Shabu...rm18 each person...

but when walk till half..tham n twei said eat wong kok...then i said if some1 go in,everybody will sure follow de..then, our Ms Tham went in 1st...haha

just choose what you like to eat and guys will pay..haha..fun right? high gei...
while waiting our food, we suddenly talk bout fc...1 minute later, i look at my hp, fc called..waliao...so scary..fc know we talk bout her..haha

we eat..chat..take picture..and we sit there for nearly 1 hour 40 minutes i think...those people keep looking at us cause we sit very long jor but don't want to go yet...then i quickly ask to pay bill and zhou ren...haha

11 people eat jor rm199.30...expensive? don't know lar..wong kok mar...is like that de..i paid back jie RM12.50(the 1st person to pay)

then the whole gang stand in front of wong kok to pay back $ to dai sou and jie..i ask yy to pei me go buy reload card for my sister...after i bought the reload card...we went downstair to find them.then i see a ogawa guy n girl holding something YELLOW ...then i shout to yy..hey..YELLOW PASS...then yy run to jie that is 20 steps in front of us...i chat with the guy n girl..i said i want 11 yellow pass...and you know what? he gave me man...lolz...so good..another guy came and said that one people cannot take so many de..then just know that guy ask me to keep in my bag..we thanks them and left..

OGAWA..i will remember you de..haha

only xin yi, yy, ai lee know i got the yellow pass..others dunno de...then they can't go in...i said i got pass mar..y can''t go in wor...then they were like...OMG foong ling you so geng...then jie said that that's y she so sek me..haha

we went in...of course..took picture lar...family picture...5P2...i love you...

sing song..high gei..shout...we did everything...

fireworks were so nice...10 minutes man..snap picture till my hand pain pain...

snap lots of pictures...yeng too..pro leh...

JUSTIN....waliao,he memang geng...sing jor nearly 10 songs jor lar...clap clap clap...shot shout shout..

1am in the morning...finally end...we still want encore but lok said that his lao po and children waiting for him jor..lolz..

i call Ai Yan...but no answer..sms...failed...charm lor..how? i dun 1 2 overnight at 1u lar..help...i call ning.,..she told me bryan slept jor...then i sei lor..

i keep call ai yan..FINALLY!!!she answer...she ask me why dun 1 2 answer her call pula..she call my hotlink punya hp...i didnt take..sis using.,..so charm...

luckily ai yan finally answer my call. no need 2 overnight at 1u...fyi,my legs are so pain cause wear heels...i swear i will never wear heels to countdown anymore...

Reached home at 1.30am...Slept at 2am.....

No comments:

Post a Comment