Monday, January 5, 2009

4-1-2009

welll..today is my mom birthday..but...i went to pyramid with my friend...because we had an arguement and i am reAlli sick bout that...

well..i waited my for my friend from 1pm till nearly 4pm only she came and fetch me..but..nvm..i'm glad she pei me..appreciate lots..

the followings are what we did at pyramid..

the 1st thing we did is play bowling!

my name....she wrote for me punya..

the 2nd thing...THIS...waliao so hand pain leg pain after i play this...

the sa po

i shoot with my eyes close

another shot(ur snaping skill very cha wei...)

this is the result

and i spot this.....(geng....)

we went to eat after this...i am very worry of him because whole day didnt reply or sms me..i sms him and his sis told me that he is at hospital (AGAIN!!!) i am so scare and worry..i can't finish my dinner-fish n chips...) his sis hates me.i know ..the way she sms me..i know she hates me a lot...we left because we really cant finish our dinner...we walked around...it is already 8.40pm...

so fast chinese new year de decoration jor..

picture time

again...

and again..

kinda love this

friendster...will less use jor

i love this

mummy

sa po act...

even sot right?

lots of my friends always come here

smile

ta da..

outside..

spot me>? kinda small

me..

glowing

i love this very very much

zi lian

calling....

sa po doesn't want to take picture

take 1

take 2

white...

i reached home at 10pm..his sis ask me dun call or sms anymore...i am very worry of him..
now i only know i really can't live without him..i love him very much no matter what..
his sis reply me...finally...
she said why he so stupid still so love me but i did this to him...
i am very sorry..really sorry..i didn't mean to do this to him..
i promise i wont gek u or argue with you anymore...please don't angry me le can mar?

No comments:

Post a Comment