Wednesday, January 21, 2009

pyramid and mv

wake up at 7.30am this morning...went to facial..

went to school with brother and sister..
AND THIS IS THE 1ST TIME I TOOK BUS MYSELF TO SUNWAY PYRAMID!!!
MY FIRST TIME GAVE TO THAM JOR.,..SOB SOB..

waited her from 12.30 till 2pm she only reach...me so charm...haiz..
she reached ...finally reach!!!!
we went to find job lor...i mean i pei tham lar...i already find dao job liao..
bought bra today..waliao RM70 leh...sob sob...no discount...haiz..
mom gave me RM120..i use liao RM110..haiz...charm..

then we walk till legs pain liao..haiz..
then we go mcdonald lor..
chit chat again...then we chat till fc lor...then very very high gei ...then go mv find her...


met my primary friend, yuen yeng...miss her lots...saw sze hui too
hui
yuen yeng

tell me she working...but talking with guys pula...gek dao...find her till legs pain...gek..















bad fc....







with tham

No comments:

Post a Comment